365 Bears Drawn on My Phone

Phil Barbato of Richmond, Virginia is committed to making a bear illustration every day this year using AutoDesk Sketchbook on his iPhone with a loose time limit of 10 minutes. It's called 365 Bears Drawn on My Phone...


Why did you decide to do this project? Structure and goals are important for me to stay productive and keep my creative brain active. I'm also very lazy, so a project with little or no barriers to entry is ideal. I have my phone on or near me most of the day so I can create and post a drawing on one device from anywhere anytime (my 12 year-old self thinks that's f$&king amazing).




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Not much yet.  I expect this project to inspire other unforeseen projects and get me motivated to restate my web-comic.

Also, I expect the book and movie deals to come pouring in any minute now.


See all of Phil's bears HERE.

No comments: