Daily Tomfoolery

Sixteen year old Clinton in Westminster, Massachusetts was the first person to contact me about following all of the prompts in my book religiously! He's calling it Daily Tomfoolery and I am already extremely impressed with how Clinton has interpreted my suggestions so far!...



Why did you decide to do this project? I can never seem to stay committed to anything. I hope to exert myself and my creative side upon the community for a year in hopes that the prompts will make results creative enough to keep me going.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? So far, I've had to keep the daily prompts rattling around in my mind. I look at things in a how-could-this-inspire-a-project way. My surroundings have a new meaning. I also have to go out of my way to get on the internet to share my documentations.


Clinton isn't able to post every day, but he is posting when he can, so definitely check out his progress on his blog HERE.

No comments: