iRobot365

And a bonus post today!

Sean Smith, whose skull3sixfive project I just posted, started another project the day after he finished that one! This time it's a daily comic strip "based on the exploits of a little alien robot that gets mistakenly abandoned on earth." called iRobot365...



Why did you decide to do this project? About ¾ through my last 365 project I started to think about what to for 2011. I wanted to pick a theme but in a style that would challenge me. Creating a comic strip daily will certainly stretch my creativity both with story and art!


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Well the first one went up today – felt good to be doing something different! We will see where it goes to!


Follow Sean's Robot hi-jinks on Flickr HERE.

No comments: