Lunchbox 365

Joanna in Toronto, Canada is documenting food packed and served in a lunch container and she calls it Lunchbox 365...



Why did you decide to do this project? I was diagnosed several years ago with food allergies and am somewhat restricted in what I can eat, so I became used to packing my own lunch every day. I found that recently, I have gotten into a major rut with what I had been eating, and wanted to push myself to try new things. I find the lunchbox containers perfect for portion control, so I decided to challenge myself to see how many different combinations I could create using my favourite lunchbox set.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's a bit of a pain, honestly :) The first dozen or so were easy, but I am having to get more creative now. And I have to remember to photograph it and post it. There are a few times I missed the midnight deadline and had to post a make-up pic the next day, and one I missed altogether due to illness, but for the most part, I have been good about getting up the daily pic on time.




See all of Joanna's lunches HERE.

No comments: