Project Paw Prints

Corie Keicher in Nashua, New Hampshire is making things with and into dog paw shapes in Project Paw Prints...



Why did you decide to do this project? Since I had been laid off for a while, finding new things to do with my time while also searching for a job, was a struggle for me intially. I was very excited then when my mom purchased this book for me a few months ago after briefing me a little bit on what it was. I FELL ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE IDEAS PEOPLE HAD!! I thought to myself, "I can do this, or at least I'll try it out!" Making a decision on what to do actually came easy to me. I'm IN LOVE with my 2 year old yellow labrador retriever "Jax", so I use him as my inspiration! :)



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm gaining some of my creativity back that I haven't been using much since I've been out of work for so long!  Some days it is VERY hard to get motivated to do it at all and also some of the stuff I decide to do, I struggle to like, but reading/following other people's projects has helped to boost my confidence & pushes me forward to want to finish the project! 0:)


See all of Corie's paw prints HERE.

No comments: