Lydia's 365 Birds

Lydia Pennington Lusane in Cincinnati, Ohio is using the prompts in my book to make 365 Birds...


Why did you decide to do this project? I have always gotten "creative itches" from time to time, but often give up after trying to start something bigger than what my time/materials/experience allows.  I found this book while browsing through a bookstore one day, and realized that it was what I needed: daily inspiration and instruction that would both stretch my creative thinking and ability, balanced with the simplicity of being able to do each thing in a day.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? The last few years of my life have been pretty rough, with many things happening that were out of my control.  Doing this project has given me something each day that is about me...something I decide, create, and share. In addition to my being able to develop my creative thinking and ability, it's been something I know each day that I'll have to enjoy.  My 5-year-old daughter also enjoys it, asking each day for me to read to her what "our" next project will be. 



See all of Lydia's birds HERE.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

This is a fantastic body of work. Way to go Lydia!