Making Something New Every Week

Pat Naylor in South Buckinghamshire, England (near Windsor) Making Something New Every Week...



Why did you decide to do this project? I love new and different, I love making things but I'm a chronic non-finisher.  I have a 4 generation household and a job so I knew it would be too much of a challenge to make something new every day. I wanted to find a way to encourage myself to not only be creative but to finish each project I start, so I'm posting photographs and instructions on how to make each project and that is keeping my integrity intact.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? So far, I've finished everything I've started!  I have found that it is the part of my week that I look forward to the most. Some of my makes have been less than perfect and I've found that is ok too.



See all of Pat's new things HERE.




No comments: