TreeSixFive

Lee-Ann Galvin in West Midlands, England is creating a project she calls TreeSixFive...



Why did you decide to do this project? This year I had already started a 365 'photo a day' project, but my camera died and it all went to pot. I decided I really wanted to do something each day again but wanted something that none of my friends were doing, and something that allowed me to use whatever medium I saw fit on that day. As a Graphic Design student at university I've already realised the woes of being stuck in a creative rut, so the need to explore my creative style was top priority. By choosing a subject matter I hope to find some interesting and new techniques and solutions as I'm sure it is going to get alot more difficult as the days pass. I think i'm going to have to purchase 365: A Daily Creativity Journal to keep myself productive.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's already stopped me being a lazy student and to think creatively everyday. I'm less than a week into this and already feel inspired by so many things, I just hope I can continue it till next April!



See all of Lee-Ann's trees HERE.

No comments: