Wordie

Krystal Giles in West Virginia is using prompts from my book to create a daily word in her project Wordie. She says, "I am trying to connect the word both to the given inspiration and to basic life lessons that I would like for my daughter to learn. "...



Why did you decide to do this project? I discovered Noah's blog via another blog called Young House Love.  I liked his blog so much that I read its entirety in just one sitting.  Then, I downloaded the book. I loved the idea of creating a yearlong themed project. 

I previously wrote often and even had my own blog. Once I became a mother, however, my creative juices just seemed to evaporate.  So, I really liked the idea of being helped along by the book.   I wanted something to put some spark back into my imagination!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I have only just started my project, and with only about 14 days under my belt, it is hard to know about the end result.  However, I am truly enjoying tackling each new idea.  I like the challenge that it provides and also the need for perseverance a daily task such as this requires.  My word creations have become a bright spot in my day and I really look forward to the time I get to work on them. 



See all of Krystal's words on Facebook HERE.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Noah, thanks so very much for featuring me. I am honored! :)