365 Do-Overs

Jeanne Hinds in Traverse City, MI is making something new out something every day in 365 Do-Overs...



Why did you decide to do this project?  To jumpstart my creativity daily and to learn new and different techniques in making things.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I can't even begin to explain all the ways.  I have learned so much about crafting and materials.  I was featured in the local paper and on a morning news program on TV so I have gained confidence in my public self.  I have learned how to plan better and how to meet a daily deadline.  My computer skills are improving as well as my photographic skills.  I have met people and taught a class and learned all kinds of resources online and and and .......I love it! 


See all of Jeanne's do-overs HERE.

No comments: