NerDoodle

Emily in Massachusetts is making a daily NerDoodle, which she says, " is a way to challenge me to go out of my comfort zones with mediums I don't normally use and force my creative mind to function even when it is not feeling inspired."...





Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this project because a friend of mine brought it up to me and said she was going to do it. I was intrigued and wanted to jump on board and see if I could take the challenge. I had been in creative slump for quite some time and felt this would pull me out of it and put me on an artistic path again.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This project has helped me immensely with my self confidence and seems to have rebooted my creative brain. I am feeling inspired once again and sometimes find myself excited to make my daily project. Yet I will say this has been a challenge for sure because some days are better than others. But I feel that even if I am not feeling inspired some days, pushing myself to be so really does help and sometimes that's when I surprise myself and do my best work. I am wondering what I am going to do once I have reached day 365 but I am excited to find out!


See all of Emily's NerDoodle's HERE.

No comments: