365 Mashups

João Brasil in London created 365 Mashups over the course of a year, mixing together two or more songs usually featuring music from Brazil, where he is originally from...



Why did you decide to do this project?  My wife gave me this idea three days before the NYE, she was joking, and I took the joke seriously. haha. I made one mashup per day during 2010.


Let it injeção be (João Brasil) by lontramusic


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I think it changed everything in my life. I got known at the Global mashup scene, I played in Booties (Mashup party) all over the world. Fatboy Slim knows and like me because of this project. I was covered on a lot of press, magazines, blogs, ... All over the world."


Cerol no VCR (João Brasil) by lontramusic

Listen to (and download) all of João's mash-ups HERE.


Cavalo de Praise (João Brasil) by lontramusic

No comments: