365 Arty Days

Branka Vidovic Butler in the UK is making 365 Arty Days...
 

Why did you decide to do this project? I was always complaining that I don’t do enough, don’t produce enough. I felt I was wasting a lot of time while I should have been working especially since I have the luxury to work on my projects. So I found a blog that run a project like this and decided to hurl myself into it.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I have only been going for 12 days but just the fact that I have to go into studio every day to work is improving my work ethic. I also actively have to keep my eyes open to what others are doing so I don’t run out of ideas which in turn sparks my own imagination. January is not a great start date as there are a lot of colds around and it does give me some grief but I have a goal. While I am in my studio working on the project I tend to then carry on with other work so my hours are used up in a constructive manner. Not everything I make and will make is very grand but I’m trying to keep it playful and see, out of my many interests, which one will dominate. I am excited to see how my work will develop over the year and what results I will have. Watch this space…


See all of Branka's days HERE

No comments: