OverExposure365

Denis Ricardo in West Covina, California has started a new year of his daily photography & video project OverExposure365...



Why did you decide to do this project? I wanted to do my second attempt at this project, because it is my second, because I wanted to really do it. I failed last year because of some unforeseen circumstances, but now I am back and ready to take on the world!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Doing the 365 project last year really forced me to be creative, to think and ultimately to grow. There were some very, very tough times for me last year, but I had to keep in mind that a photo needed to be done every day... even in my darkest times.

So let's do this, 2012, which coincidentally has 366 days... not sure what to do about that extra day... we'll see!


See all of Denis's photos HERE.

No comments: