Slugline

Donna Mae Foronda in Santa Clara, California is writing a one paged script every day for 366 days, she calls the project Slugline...



Why did you decide to do this project? After inspired by Ira Glass' quote on creatives, I knew I had to "do a huge volume of work" to ever be a strong writer. I also had so many story ideas in my head, but no time or energy to fully complete them. They existed only as moments, but I felt like those moments, at the very least, needed to be shared.




How has doing the project affected your life? Surprisingly, the biggest way this project has affected my life is through the feedback from friends, family, and even strangers. I've always lacked so much confidence with my writing and kept it under wraps so I'm grateful for this project to help expose my voice.



Read all of Donna's scripts HERE.

No comments: