365 ANTHONY ANDERSON

Anthony Anderson in San Francisco, California is using the prompts in my book to create 365 Anthony Anderson...



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this project as the book was a Christmas gift from another artist friend who wanted to go on the journey with someone else, and here i am! The project takes the 365 but I don't focus on one theme overall, I tend to let the day's instruction guide the moment. I always tell friends, I never know what I will product until its done. :)



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Doing a daily project has affected my life in that it has forced me to really look around at the items that surround me and be open to all kinds of objects to achieve new and interesting results.  Great tool in the end is to create with what you have!


See all of Anothony's projects HERE.

No comments: