Project Daily

Trevor Van As in Melbourne, Australia is creating character illustrations in Project Daily for over a year and a half with "no end in sight"...



Why did you decide to do this project? I've always tried to create something new everyday but it had always been a challenge so I decided that if I set up a blog and people were looking at it it would force me to create something everyday. It also allows me to practice different styles and experiment with different ideas.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Project Daily has allowed me use my imagination more. One time I took a photo of an odd shaped toilet roll dispenser as I wanted to use it as reference for a characters head. While that character has never seen the light of day it has got me thinking in creative new ways. Some of the characters have been quite strange due to this new creative thinking.



See all of Trevor's characters HERE.

No comments: