The Quotidian Egg

Serial daily project maker Keltie Borden in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada is creating a new project: The Quotidian Egg...


Why did you decide to do this project? I was researching a Kinder egg toy that my daughter had received.  I stumbled across EGG WORLD and was charmed by the idea of opening Kinder eggs as a project.  I discovered that we could buy a few lots of capsules on eBay from a seller in Germany so we bought some and The Quotidian Egg was born!

Also I had recently completed my prior 365 project Art On My iPhone and missed having a daily project so starting another one was something I wanted to do.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This project has been different from my previous one in that I have to hide what I'm doing from my daughter who is only three and would very much want to play with the toys.  So the challenge is to find time in the day apart from her to open capsules and take pictures of the toys. She has started having some very long baths!



See all of Keltie's eggs HERE.

No comments: