Love One Another Follow-Up

Cathryn spent all of 2012 sharing the message "Love One Another"....


What are the biggest lessons/skills you learned from doing your project? One of the biggest lessons and purposes of this project was discipline. It's not easy to be creative on demand especially after a busy day and you want nothing more than to relax. They weren't all masterpieces, but I accomplished my goal of making something everyday and I'd like to think I helped someone.


In what ways did the project change your life? I was able to connect with other artists online who were doing their own projects and I thought it was great how supportive people were of each other. I hope to continue making connections with other like-minded people and using my experiences to reach out to others in need of encouragement and inspiration.


Now what? Now, I'm trying to focus on building up my portfolio and coming up with some cool and interesting blog posts some of which will incorporate this message.

 
Read the Cathryn's original 365 post HERE



See all of Cathryn's posts HERE.

No comments: