My Motivation

Ashlee Boyd in New Zealand is creating daily in her My Motivation project. She explains, "This is my 'young designer's motivation blog'. I am a big believer in the power of words and motivation, so I've decided to keep up my own motivation by completing an art piece everyday with some powerful words of creative wisdom."





Why did I decide to do this project? I have been learning a lot from tutors and designers recently, and just can't keep track of all the valuable information that could help me in my design future. One of these things being how easy it is to keep up creativity. And so, this blog is a place for me to be creative everyday and keep track of some valuable things I've learnt. This means I can hopefully inspire others as well as use it for myself to look back on in the years to come.





How has the project affected my life? Never before have I been so eager to continue learning during a university break, until I started this project. Already a few things I have to say have inspired close friends and it's made me feel, for lack of a better word, totally awesome. I can't wait to see how this affects me when I go back to the stress of university life.






See all of Ashlee's motivations HERE.

No comments: