EyeTry365

Grace Renovo in The Netherlands is attempting to do something creative daily in EyeTry365...


She explains, "My main theme for the project will be eyes - since they are something which fascinate me, but my creative attempts will not always feature eyes as there are lots of mediums I would like to try my hand with."




Why did you decide to do this project? This year I'm on a quest to express. I feel as though I've been stifled for a long time and I'm using creativity to try and channel my expression and become more self-aware and forfilled.

Recently I came across the book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal and this helped fuel my quest of expression and become more disciplined in my creative practice.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This project is only a few days old and so I cannot comment too much about it's affect on my life. However, I've discovered a new enthusiasm for creativity and over the past couple of days seen my surroundings differently - since I'm always on the look out for ways to make an eye with whatever happens to be within eyesight!

It will be interesting to see if I manage to keep it up - since I have a string of unfinished projects and ideas behind me. e.g. my last website.



See all of Grace's tries HERE.

No comments: