Eyes on A Leap Year / Ojos en Año Bisiesto

Annel ZúñigaTablada in Washington State is creating Eyes on a leap year / Ojos en año bisiesto...


Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to start this project because I liked the idea of choosing something I liked – an obsession you said in the back of your book – and make something new everyday. 

I've always liked making things and being creative but have never stayed with one subject for a while and I'm finding that interesting and challenging. Of course I have quite a few more months to go but I can't believe ideas keep coming to me at different times for the daily creations. Most of the time is late at night when I get to do things but the ideas come any time, in the middle of daily routine. 



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm definitely enjoying the process. I think having a subject only as a rule and 365 +1 opportunities gives me lots of room to make, explore, play, and have fun while also expressing myself and learning more about eyes, the creative process, and the mediums I use. Oh and the blogging thing is new for me too.

See all of Annel's eyes HERE.  



No comments: