Mannequin a Day

Ana Miller (aka Neon Ninelives) in Sydney, Australia is creating Mannequin a Day, during her pregnancy. It's a daily photography project, centering on her mannequin Magenta...


Why did you decide to do this project? Inspired by your work & comments on your blog for others to get cracking via Skull-A-Day and after the realisation I can’t work on my other project (revamping a pre-loved Barbie doll house, ‘M’ rated as it’s out there) as it requires a lot of glue gun action.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? My shiny new project has brought back my creative mojo! My head is continually buzzing with ideas, each day is a full spectrum of go go with a spoonful of obsession! Plus it’s helping me forget about the complications with my pregnancy so it’s all the colours of the rainbow. I feel this project will also intertwine with other projects in terms of revisiting areas that had question marks.

See all of Ana's creations HERE


Want to see the benefits of your own daily practice? Get the new book Creative Sprint: Six 30-Day Challenges To Jumpstart Your Creativity.

No comments: