Make a Day

Nick J. Jones in London, UK is doing a yearlong creative project simply called Make a Day...


Why did you decide to do this project? I've been feeling like I don't create as much as I like and that I work well when I set myself personal deadlines. This is also a good way of learning not to be too overly precious of my work and to just create without thinking that it has to be the best thing I've ever done.


How has the year-long/daily project affected your life?
It's one extra thing I have to do everyday! A lot of the time it seems like a chore but then when I've created something I usually feel quite pleased and refreshed (it's sort of similar to the feeling of going for a run in the morning, you may not want to do it at the time but once you have you feel better because of it). Having to create something daily has also shown me that my imagination is always active and there is always the chance to do something creative.





Follow Nick's progress HERE.

No comments: