Bild & Mat

Camilla in Sweden was inspired by the Swedish edition of my book to create her own daily project Bild & Mat...



Why did you decide to do this project? I like food and I like painting and drawing. I eat often, paint and draw too seldom. Maybe one painting every second year. So after have read your book the 365: A Daily Creativity  Journal (Kretivitetskalendern i Swedish) I decided to start my own daily project.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Since two months ago I make an illustration every day inspired by what I have been eating or drinking, or something in relation to that. It really makes me happy although I´m not satisfied with the result every day. However, for me this is a part of the project too. Not having so high exceptions of my self. Better to make something than nothing. And to be honest I have actually been surprised, in a positive way, over the result many days. I just do it for fun. I don´t have any education in this field.





See all of Camilla's creations HERE.

1 comment:

mim said...

These are so nice. Like them for so many reasons.