365 Days of Candy

Dana is a 20 year old from Israel who is using the Kindle version of my book to create 365 Days of Candy!...



Why did you decide to do this project? I was looking for something to reboost my creativity and inspiration to create (which was dead for a few months). I started reading, and decided to start my own project - 365 days of candy, aka A Candy a Day project. So far, I've been following the ideas in your book but I'm planning on collaborating with other artsie friends and also kids (my younger brother, who is 11, already asked to help).



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I've only started 3 days ago, and already I feel a change - suddenly I have new ideas, and I get so excited planning things out and making them. I already started to experience with new techniques and it really does boot both my spirit and creative inspiration.




Follow Dana's progress on Tumblr and Facebook.



No comments: