Foreground/Background podcast episode 13: Sarah Cameron Sunde

The latest episode of my Foreground/Background podcast is out now! Give it a listen below or subscribe on your favorite streaming service (including Apple PodcastsSpotifyAnchorBreakerOvercastGoogle PodcastsPocket Casts and Radio Public) to get new episodes as they come out.



In this episode I interview Sarah Cameron SundeSarah is an interdisciplinary artist and director working at the intersection of performance, video and public art, including her project 36.5 /A Durational Performance with the Sea, which is an ongoing work spanning seven years and six continents.

In this hour long conversation we discuss: 

  • Finding your artistic direction
  • Running a creative business
  • Applying for grants
  • and more

I couldn’t have made this podcast without my Patreon supporters! If you enjoyed this podcast please leave a comment and let me know what resonates with you and give it a thumbs up or 5 star review wherever you listen to it. And of course if you’re not already a Patreon supporter I hope you’ll check it out at Patreon.com/NoahScalin. For as little as $5 a month you get access to my studio and practice including content available nowhere else.



No comments: