Anna's A Pattern A Day

Anna Johansson in Sweden is making Ett Mönster Om Dagen AKA A Pattern A Day

Why did you decide to do this project? There are a thousand things I want to do, but I get tired just by thinking of all that is possible. Instead, it becomes nothing. But last Christmas I received a book; 365: A Daily Creativity Journal. One project. One year. Ok, let's go. My 365-day project starts here, January 2012. A pattern a day, for one year.

How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? First of, the insight that creativity has its ups and downs. All the time. Always. I'm more confident that my passion and ideas will endure.
Secondly, the best way to make room for new ideas is by executing the current ones.



See all of Anna's patterns HERE.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

Nice. She should consider making them into fabric prints via http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome