365 Days of Inspiration

Kym Gamble in Lansdale, PA is creating 365 Days of Inspiration. She explains, "I am using Photography as my main medium and the Inspiration are things that either take my breath away, make me stop and take a second look, fill me with excitement or something along that line.  I am a writer, artist, musician and these things can be used to further other projects, as well as, sooth my soul."

Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this project because I have been stuck in most of my endeavors.  I have needed a boost to help me to connect with my creative spirit.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Although I've only been working on this for 7 days, I have found having a project that I am committed to doing something with everyday, even if it is something small, even if it is something I don't find inspiration easily, it will find me.  When I finish a day I have a sense of accomplishment which makes me "want" to do more.  I can use this creative energy on another project or something that needs tending to.  I've also seen an improvement in my photography.  The picture of the tassels came out really nice.  So I'm working on something that I really want to be good at.





See Kym's inspirations HERE.

No comments: