1000 Pieces of Free Art Update

Noah Zark in Israel recently completed his project to create 1000 pieces of free art in 2013!



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do the project for a few reasons but more than anything I just wanted to share the feeling of finding art out on the street that you can take home. I first experienced that at a "My Dog Sighs" show after finding 2 of his pieces in the street after the gallery show.





How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I have learned what my limits are and I pushed passed them in several ways. I learned many new techniques and was flooded with ideas. It forced me to be productive in my art when normally I can get sidetracked with the minutia of every day life.



Now what? As far as what comes next I cannot get into the specifics of it but I will be doing another free art project. It is not a year long and there is no set number but as of right now I am thinking of doing 3-4 unique spots worldwide to do a mass free art drop.  I am also attempting to break out of my box a bit and do some more 3D work and more glass work in 2014.



Read Noah's original 365 interview HERE.



See all of Noah's art HERE.

No comments: