365 Days of Sock Monkeys

Kim Barrows in Jacksonville, Florida created 365 Days of Sock Monkeys!



Why did you decide to do this project? It seemed like an interesting way to commit to doing something creative EVERY day.


 
How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?  I have to admit it was challenging to attempt to be clever on days where things weren't going so well....  I had a friend in Intensive Care early in the year but monkey came to the hospital anyway.  I also "met" some neat people through my instagram feed and now follow their creative endeavors.  Most of all, I realized that I do have that level of commitment that I would have never thought possible when I started this.  Now friends are trying to talk me into "720 Days" - can't someone give the little guy a break??





See all of Kim's monkey's HERE.

No comments: