Jenny's 365 Day Project

Jenny Eggers in Ocala, Florida is doing a 365 day photography project...


Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to start this project as a challenge to myself as a photographer. I am hoping to grow my skills.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm only on Day 34, but I have found that I am able to make time in my day for this project. I thought that it would be more difficult to find the time, but when you do something that you love, you make a way for it to fit in. Also, my confidence is growing as part of this project. As a result, I am putting myself out there for constructive criticism on various photography sites…something that I only THOUGHT of doing before. I'm feeling very good about it and am excited to move forward each day!


See all of Jenny's photography HERE.

No comments: