Release My Creativity...

Kelly Lemmers in Glendale, California is doing a project called Release My Creativity. She explains, "Looking to dig deep within myself and find my creativity that I lost or left somewhere!  I have not decided on one material or one idea as yet because I enjoy just seeing what I come up with. I think it will slowly start to narrow into one idea as I progress!"...




Why did you decide to do this project? I have an art degree and been kinda lazy and unmotivated to stick to creating for a while. I saw this book and thought I would try it because as they say if you stick to something for 3 weeks it becomes a habit! I want to make creating and crafting a habit and daily routine.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I am on day 11 and its going great! I love thinking about what i want to make and looking forward to posting on my blog. These projects force me to stop, look and think about where and what i am doing, how can I make that interesting and showing people what I am doing. So far I have made some projects  that I normally would not even try or think about doing.


See how Kelly is releasing her creativity HERE.

No comments: