A Pirate A Day

Randy Carboni in Connecticut is making a Pirate a Day!...



Why did you decide to do this project? This project started when my friend and fellow artist Christopher Smith challenged me to a sketch a day grudge match. It started in early november and was to end the last day of the year. The first sketch he sent me looked like a pirate so I sketched a pirate and suggested the pirate theme. After a couple of weeksI thought we should share this with the rest of the world so I started the Pirate a Day blog. When the grudge match ended I still had a ton of ideas and have continue the Pirate a Day on my own.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It keeps you on your toes. I find myself looking at everything as "can I turn this into a pirate?" It also keeps my mind nimble and creative and forces me to work even when I don't feel like it.



See all of Randy's pirates HERE.

No comments: