The Amazing Link Follow-up

Cheryl Colee recently hit the 2 year mark on her daily project documenting the adventures of The Amazing Link the cat...




What are the biggest lessons/skills you learned from doing your project? I learned that it was really easy to find the time every day to create something that was important to me.



In what ways did the project change your life? The project taught me to prioritize, daily. To create enough time in my daily routine to create something that I've discovered makes me happy as well as others who view my drawings.


Now what? I'm going to keep drawing Link every day, searching for interesting and fun things for him to do (or at least until my friends and family get tired of me asking for ideas). I would like to get The Amazing Link published; kids seem to be incredibly intrigued by Link and his adventures.




Read Cheryl's original 365 interview HERE.


See all of The Amazing Link HERE.

No comments: