Make or Do Something Every Day

Shelli Mosteller in Fairfield, Ohio is using my book to Make or Do Something Every Day for 365 days...


Why did you decide to do this project? The journal was a gift from my daughter's best friend, in thanks for carpooling and whatnot throughout the year. So, of course, I'm obligated to use it, right?


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's been really interesting so far. It's like exercise for my brain and creative muscle, finding my spin on each daily prompt. Some days, it's really fun. Sometimes, I come to the end of the day and think, "Aaargh, that Infernal Journal!" But I do it anyway, and I've always been glad. My projects aren't artistic masterpieces. I'm not a visual artist. I'm more of a director/videographer/entertainer. But I love that the prompts are open enough for a wide variety of interpretations. It's just enough to spark a little – oh yeah, I could do this… I'm having fun sharing my daily projects with my friends on Facebook.


No comments: