365 Landscapes

Tarragon Kingston in Bristol, England is creating 365 Landscapes...
 

Why did you decide to do this project? I tried to do a much harder 365 were i made a video a day but this was a very difficult brief that didn't allow me much social or working life and was difficult to juggle. So i started a fresh and I'm now on day 81.

I have always had an affinity with the land be it all natural or a cityscape this project allows me to share my love for the beauty in this world with everyone. I have been having so much fun thinking of a brief for each day and have created some amazing images already.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? After failing to create 365 videos i new it was possible i just needed to be a little less ambitious. Since starting my landscape project I've gotten a decent job and have found it easy to balance my creativity with my life having a brief to direct my creativity means I'm able to do something artistic every day choosing whether to something huge or something tiny. Its been so much fun so far experimenting with techniques studying art history to inspire me and playing with so many things i dare dream of doing like using a fork on day 68 to paint with strange but it came out really cool. My favorite so far was when i used stamps to create a beach scene on day 48 it came out really well and the pasterns on the stamps allowed me to build up depth on the card.


See all of Tarragon's landscapes HERE.

No comments: