A Door A Day

Natalie Farr in Bristol, England is creating A Door A Day...


Why did you decide to do this project? I was experiencing a lot of sorrow in my life and had lost track of happiness. I had friends who had done 365 Projects, but I had always said that I didn't have time. I was surprised to find that engaging with this project gave me a new source of happiness, and I made more time for myself everyday.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It gave me the courage to try new things and learn new skills. It changed my values on art: This was something just for me and I would be the only judge.

It also gave me the chance to show my creativity to others: where some people see mundanity in a door, I see a potential gateway to other realms, realities, opportunities, life and death.


See all of Natalie's doors HERE.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love this idea!
Sandy in the UK