Inspired By The Sea

Michelle Harrington in Ellicott City, Maryland is spending a year creating Inspired By the Sea:



Why did you decide to do this project? My colleague undertook a 365 Days challenge and created a dress a day and was telling me about her experience. She knows that I am a person who enjoys crafting and she encouraged me to take the challenge on myself.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?  I still have about 5 months left, but I didn't even think I would last this long. I have learned that it is all about just convincing myself to do something each and every day. Some projects have pushed my creative boundaries, and I have fallen in love with some of the things that I have made. Others have just been to make something, not always something that I am overly thrilled with. Regardless, I post my project every day which for me has been a challenge, as I am not really comfortable sharing projects that I am not 100% happy with the outcome. Putting myself out there can be a bit intimidating.




See all of Michelle's creations HERE.

No comments: