365 Days of Soap

Holly Crandall in Tempe, Arizona is making 365 days of Soap...




Why did you decide to do this project? I want to expieriment with different soap making techniques and styles.  I decided to do this to bring my creativity to new heights, and see what new items I can come up with.  I also have wanted to learn how to do different techniques, but have yet to push myself and this is the perfect way to get me started.




2. How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm on day eight, and so far I have been so inspired to craft.  I want to make soap all day long, but I can't because I don't want to run out of ideas.  To fill my soap making void I've been sewing, making jewelry, and all kins of other stuff.  It's really been great :)



See all of Holly's soaps on her Facebook page HERE.

1 comment:

Johannah said...

This is such a cool project!