Grapefruitoons

Chellie Buzzeo from Arizona is making daily grapefruit illustrations called Grapefruitoons....



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to start eating healthy and forcing my self to eat grapefruit everyday. At Halloween I got inspired to do something with the leftovers and create a character each day. I started the blog in November and I am now on day 108.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I love being able to do something creative quickly and have no guilt about throwing it away. That is freeing and makes me laugh everyday. And it keeps me eating grapefruit... Which I used to HATE!


See all of Chellie's grapefruits HERE.

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

what a great and VERY original idea! and a relatively free, healthy one at that.