365Handicaped

Audrey in Alaska is taking photos every day from the perspective of her home, doctor's office, and her regular travels between the two, she calls it 365Handicaped...




Why did you decide to do this project? I love taking pictures and miss being in the great outdoors here in Alaska, Hiking and mountain climbing and taking great pictures.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It helps keep me focused and gives me something to think about other than the pain...


See all of Audrey's photo's HERE. 

1 comment:

AudOneAK said...

Thanks for posting about my blog! I am behind on my picture posting right now. I had four disc's replaced in my neck 4 1/2 weeks ago and so have tried to keep taking pictures but will have to get a little better to post them all. I can't sit up very long yet.
Audrey