A Granny A Day

Dana Beach in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is crocheting A Granny A Day...



Why did you decide to do this project? One of my friends got me the 365 book for Christmas. I was fully inspired and ready to go along with the book at the beginning of the year but at the last minute decided to do my own crafty thing and crochet a granny square a day starting on my birthday, January 21st. I knew if I wasn't fully invested in the idea I wouldn't complete it.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This daily project has been more fun than I thought it would be. At first I thought it would turn into a task after a couple of weeks, but I've been thinking ahead about the finished blankets I will have because of this project and how special they will be. Now that I've completed a little over a month, I realize that this is a part of my life now. A habit – not just a task.


See all of Dana's grannies on her site HERE.

3 comments:

PrixMadonna said...

I love this so much!

craftyminx said...

Thanks for sharing my project!!

Johannah said...

Beautiful! Love the name, love the project.