I Built That

Beth in North Carolina is doing a project she calls I Built That. She says, " I'm in college, so finding time to make something every day seemed ridiculous at first.  Now it's habit.  I Built That is a way to document this process and keep myself honest."...



Why did you decide to do this project? I needed a change.  I enjoy crafting but I found myself making the same things over and over instead of pushing myself to do something new.  I wanted to do this project to see what I am actually capable of creating with my hands.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?
Before this project I was going through a bit of depressed phase.  I was doing the same thing day in and day out, creating the same things over and over.  This project has given me something to focus on that always has a positive outcome.  On the days when I don't feel like doing much of anything and on the days when I don't have time to do anything, it's worth it for me to sit down and create.  It's my happy place that I have committed to make time for every day.


See all of the things that Beth has built on her blog HERE.

No comments: