Weave A Day

Claire in London, UK is making a weaving a day for a year in Weavaday...



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this as I was very inspired to see what others are doing, and it works well alongside the arts/crafts that I do. It is good to make something small from available materials.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I have only been doing this for a few weeks but am really enjoying being resourceful with different materials. I am keeping the weavings small so that they are quick to complete and do not take up too much space. It is great to see that people are viewing the weavings on my blog.



See all of Claire's weaving HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this -- and it's given me an idea to try for myself. Thanks for sharing!!