365 Dinosaurs

Sarah is making 365 Dinosaurs (and selling some of the work in her Etsy store to raise money to sponsor a child in Africa through World Vision!)...



Why did you decide to do this project? Everything has been changing for me. In less than a year I have graduated high school, gotten married, moved away, started college, quit college, and began planning my own business. Part of me needs some consistency in my life now. I also need a way to challenge and fuel myself. Sometimes my emotions are more than I can handle. I'm hoping this will be a way to work through them and give me the confidence I need to continue doing what I love.





How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? Only a few days in already I find myself searching for discipline to do my project each day and the courage to stand by my artistic decisions. These have both been hard for me in the past.



See all of Sarah's dinosaurs HERE.

No comments: