365 Prints and Pattterns

José Kranen in Panningen, The Netherlands is making 365 Prints and Patterns...



Why did you decide to do this project? I'm a graphic designer with a passion for fashion. My dream is to combine these two and be a print and pattern designer one day.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? In a short time i expanded my portfolio big time from zero patterns to 137, when my project ends on september 1th that will be a total of 365 patterns. Because i have the 'duty' to blog about my experiences every thursday i take the time to really draw a pattern every day. Normally i wouldn't take that time and make lame excuses. And the greatest thing about this project is that i'm getting more inspiration every day and i'm learning so much along the way. It's like i'm giving myself a 'design prints and patterns' course. I'm hooked and working hard to let my dream become reality!


See all of José's prints & patterns HERE.

No comments: