P.S. Experiment!

Amy Whitehurst in Glen Allen, Virginia (who recently finished her Snow Globe 365 project) is now doing a daily Photoshop project called P.S. Experiment!...



Why did you decide to do this project? I have been wanting to learn Photoshop for a few years now, I thought this was the best way to teach myself since I've taken a class in the past and it wasn't very helpful. This way I can choose what I want to learn and hold myself accountable publicly by blogging.





How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? After completing my Snow Globe 365 project in December, I found myself missing the daily discipline of creating something daily.  I learned a lot about photography last year, and I want to keep improving my images, so this feels like the next step. 



See all of Amy's experiments HERE.

No comments: