Courtney's Word A Day

7th grader Courtney M. in Jackson, Michigan is making up a Word A Day for a year...

trah n. - confusion or chaos; mayhem (Inspired by: my friend, Katie H.)

Why did you decide to do this project? I thought it would be something fun to do besides school and soccer. Plus I think it would be cool if people started using the words I made up.

 nezz n. - a plot or scam usually with the purpose of cheating v. - to cheat or lie (Inspired by: my friend, Natalie "Nezzley" S.)

How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It has showed me the different personalities of the people who help me. And I thought I had a wacky imagination! ;D

fleetle n. - a small group of flying insects (Inspired by: my lil' sis, Elisa) 

Thanks for sharing your project Courtney!

No comments: