Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Teacup

Jessica in The Hague, Netherlands is photographing her Daily Teacup...






Why did you decide to do this project?  This project has several goals, by having more goals I think it will be easier to finish my project.
  1. To drink more (green) tea because it's healthier.
  2. I wanted to improve my photography skills

 
How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? In the first place photography skills have improved, it's fun to see the process. Second, I started promoting my project, than it was seen by a organisation of a tea festive who asked me if they could use my pictures (I said yes of course!). It made me start networking more. I also have gotten more into tea itself, now I have a big shelf full of jars with tea and I got interested in making my own tea recipes! I'm almost halfway through my project and I couldn't imagine it would stop so I'm already making plans for the next project.



See all of Jessica's teacups HERE.

No comments: